Syntor Fine Chemicals can provide a range of services to support Custom Manufacturing projects.
The expansion of our manufacturing capacity supports a key strategy for Syntor as we continue to increase our Contract Manufacturing and Toll manufacturing services.
Syntor can provide a comprehensive tailor made service to our clients, ensuring process development, optimisation and commercial scale-up of processes is carried out in an efficient, cost effective manner.
Syntors commercial production at sites in India and China are supported during technology transfer with Technical, Engineering, Production and Compliance input from UK personnel.
We aim to become an outsourced manufacturer of choice by our customers, by ensuring quality specifications are met and maintained. We can distribute products worldwide either from site of manufacture, or from our COMAH registered warehousing in the UK.
Syntor are an ideal partner, especially for companies who either don’t have spare capacity, or do not have suitable development/manufacturing facilities for a particular project. Syntor can assist during every stage, and produce product in kilo to tonne quantities.
Our track record is based on delivering a service that provides:
- An experienced, multi-functional team to support the project at every stage
- Quick response from initial feasibility through to process study.
- Open and transparent exchange of information with our customers
- Focus on quality product and reliable supply
- Adherence to confidentiality throughout, including intellectual property
- Commitment to upholding health, safety and environmental standards
- Integrity throughout, and become an extension of a customers own production facilities
Utilising our multi-purpose facilities, we can offer a range of capabilities, and carry out site modifications tailored to a particular process requirements.
Summary of main reaction types:
Syntor has a wide range of experience, and a history of developing new products and challenging processes. This is reflected in the range of hazardous materials we handle.
Typical raw materials are outlined below:
- Bromo Chloro propane
- Gamma butyryl lactone
- Thionyl Chloride
- Aluminium Chloride
- Butyl Lithium
- Methacryloyl Chloride
- Dimethyl Sulphide
- Allyl Alcohol
- Dimethyl amine